Paradise Valley Home Inspection
We’re prepared to help you transition into your newly purchased home with a Paradise Valley home inspection!
Purchasing a new house is a big occasion. You can let our company at Checklist Inspections free you to pay attention to making your family ready for the transition. At Checklist Inspections, our team will take the nervousness out of your acquisition with an in-depth Paradise Valley home inspection!
Starting in 1988, our technicians at Checklist Inspections have provided meticulous home inspections for the Paradise Valley and Entire Valley areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
With our team, our Paradise Valley home inspections are given by qualified professionals. This is what our Checklist Inspections team will look for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- Household doors: We document that the outside doors close and secure effectively
- Household windows: Our professionals validate that the window gaskets operate effectively
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor operates successfully
Property Exteriors Inspections
- External walls: Our professionals inspect that the exterior siding and other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roofing trim: Our professionals validate that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roofing joints: Our professionals check that valleys in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage inspection: We check property grading, surface water flow, and vegetation to list any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & air-flow system: Our professionals utilize the heater to document the mechanisms are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioning system review: Our professionals review the air conditioner, to confirm the mechanisms work effectively.
- Operations review: We make sure that your heating and AC systems work correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We identify any rotting of wooden framing touching with dirt.
- Water penetration: Our professionals look over any trace of present water leaks.
- Foundation check: Our professionals view any signs of wooden framing in contact with foundation shifts, like symptoms of sheetrock fissures, stonework cracks, off-square door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Integral wood: Our home inspection pros test any destruction of or drilling of framing wood that may present a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter check: Our professionals confirm that your electrical meter and base are working well.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals document that the electric service is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Security devices: We check that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros review a number of switches and fixtures, which include grounded switches.
Paradise Valley Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply valves: We confirm that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water boiler review: Our professionals test the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our professionals inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drain testing: Our home inspection pros inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage functioning effectively
- Sump pumps: technicians look over water pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Checklist Inspections for Paradise Valley Home Inspection
Once you work with our crew of Paradise Valley home inspection pros, you can trust us to deliver great residential inspections on a fast timeline.
To receive help from our Paradise Valley home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 480-361-8120!