Florence Home Inspection
We’re ready to assist you to move into your brand-new dwelling with a Florence home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased property is a huge occasion. Allow our group at Checklist Inspections to assist you to focus on making your family ready for the new home. Our crew will take the pressure out of your new home with a complete Florence home inspection!
Since 1998, our technicians at Checklist Inspections have offered intensive home inspections for the Florence and Greater Phoenix areas.
Home Inspection; What We Look For
With our team, our Florence home inspections are provided by trained pros. These are what our Checklist Inspections staff will keep an eye out for:
Home Window And Door Inspections
- Household doors: We prove that the exterior doors seal and latch successfully
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros make certain that the outside weatherproofings function properly
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and make sure that the optical sensor operates correctly
Property Exteriors Inspection
- External walls: Our home inspection pros make sure that the external walls or other wall covers are in good shape
- Roof trim review: Our professionals inspect that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roofing sealant: We confirm that seams in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals document driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage check: Our professionals check landscape slope, surface drainage, and plant life to list any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heating system to make sure the buttons are operating effectively.
- Air conditioner system review: Our professionals look over the air conditioner, to ensure the buttons function efficiently.
- Features inspection: Our professionals ensure that your heating and AC systems work properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros inspect any signs of wood touching with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals test any evidence of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete check: Our professionals view any evidence of wooden framing in touch of foundation shifts, like degradation of drywall breaks, brick cracks, misaligned door framing, and unleveled floorboards.
- Framing wood inspection: Our professionals inspect any notching or boring frame wood that can anticipate a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter check: We make sure that your electric meter and base are operating efficiently.
- Safety check: We make certain that the electrical service is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Security hardware check: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals view several switches and fixtures, including GFCI switches.
Florence Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shutoff valve: We make certain that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water boiler: We look over the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: Our professionals view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: We test tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals inspect sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Checklist Inspections for Florence Home Inspection
Once you work with our team of Florence radon testing experts, you can trust us to supply great home inspections on a tight schedule.
To hear from our Florence home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 480-361-8120!