Tempe Home Inspection
Our staff is motivated to assist you to move into your new home with a Tempe home inspection!
Moving into a new property is an exhilarating opportunity. Please let our staff at Checklist Inspections free up your time to pay attention to getting your family organized for the transition. Our team will take the tension out of your buy with a rigorous Tempe home inspection!
Starting in 2020, our technicians at Checklist Inspections have delivered intensive home inspections for the Tempe and Entire Valley communities.
Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
Our Tempe home inspections are supplied by qualified pros. This is what our Checklist Inspections staff will search for:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We confirm that the outside doors seal and secure properly
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros validate that the outside gaskets function efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor operates effectively
House Outside Inspections
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros ensure that the siding boards or other wall materials are in good shape
- Roofing trim: Our professionals verify that the eaves and soffits are in good condition
- Roof flashing: Our professionals make sure that joints in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: Our professionals take a look at landscape grading, surface drainage, and plant life to identify any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & air-flow system: We use the heater and furnace to ensure the buttons are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioner system: We look over the air conditioning unit, to verify the controls function properly.
- Operations inspection: Our home inspection pros confirm that your heating and air conditioning systems function properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals look over any trace of the wooden framework in touch with the earth.
- Water leak: Our professionals document all signs of active water leaks.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals test any symptoms of the wooden framework in contact with foundation disruption, like rotting of drywall fissures, masonry breaks, misaligned door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Integral wood: Our professionals test any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that can present a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering check: Our professionals check that your electrical metering and base are operating properly.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals confirm that the electric service is grounded and joined successfully.
- Safety devices review: We make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply valves: Our home inspection pros document that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water heater inspection: Our professionals inspect the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals view all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: We look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drains functioning properly
- Sump pumps: technicians inspect water pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Checklist Inspections for Tempe Home Inspection
Once you team up with our team of Tempe home inspection pros, you can depend on us to provide great home inspections on a fast timeline.
To see our Tempe home inspectors for your inspection, call us over today at 480-361-8120!