Liberty Home Inspection
Our team is ready to support you as you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Liberty home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new home is a big moment. Let our team at Checklist Inspections assist you to pay attention to getting your loved ones ready for the transition. Our staff will take the nervousness out of your acquisition with a thorough Liberty home inspection!
Since 1998, our pros at Checklist Inspections have delivered rigorous home inspections for the Liberty and Greater Phoenix areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
With our team, our Liberty home inspections are provided by certified experts. Here’s what our Checklist Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We ensure that the external doors seal and lock effectively
- Exterior windows: Our professionals inspect that the window gaskets act correctly
- Garage door: We trigger the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor works effectively
Liberty Property Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros make sure that the siding and other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roof trim: Our professionals verify that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: Our home inspection pros inspect that joints in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros take a look at yard grading, surface water drainage, and plant life to record any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and air-flow system: We utilize the heater to validate the buttons are functioning successfully.
- Cooling system review: Our professionals view the AC unit, to ensure the mechanisms function efficiently.
- Functionality inspection: Our home inspection pros check that your heating and air conditioning systems work efficiently.
Liberty Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros identify any symptoms of wood in contact with soil.
- Water intrusion check: Our professionals look over all traces of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab review: We review any symptoms of wooden framing touching of foundation disruption, like symptoms of plaster fissures, brick fissures, lopsided door frames, and unleveled floorboards.
- Integral wood check: Our professionals review any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that may anticipate a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering check: Our professionals check that your electric meter and base are working effectively.
- Safeguard inspection: Our home inspection pros check that the electric conduit is grounded and joined properly.
- Protection devices check: Our home inspection pros make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros view several switches and fixtures, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shut off: Our home inspection pros validate that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water boiler review: Our professionals inspect the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply inspection: Our professionals review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals review showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning correctly
- Sump pumps review: technicians view water pumps that are user accessible
Why Checklist Inspections for Liberty Home Inspections
If you team up with our crew of Liberty radon testing professionals, you can depend on us to supply quality home inspections on a tight schedule.
To hear from our Liberty home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 480-361-8120!