New River Home Inspection
At Checklist Inspections, our team is excited to help you move into your newly purchased property with a New River home inspection!
Buying a new dwelling is a great occasion. Let our group at Checklist Inspections help you focus on making your loved ones prepared for the change. Our team will take the tension out of your move with a thorough New River home inspection!
Ever since 2020, our experts at Checklist Inspections have delivered in-depth home inspections for the New River and Entire Valley communities.
New River Home Inspection- What We Check
With our team, our New River home inspections are offered by trained technicians. Here’s what our Checklist Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
New River Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We check that the exterior doors are shut and secured properly
- Home windows: Our professionals make sure that the rubber seals function correctly
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and document that the laser sensor functions effectively
Property Exteriors Inspections
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros confirm that the external walls or other wall covers are effective
- Roofing trim check: Our professionals confirm that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals verify that valleys in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage inspection: We document yard slope, surface rain flow, and plant life to record any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & vent system: Our home inspection pros operate the heater to document the controls are working correctly.
- Air conditioner system check: Our professionals look over the air conditioning system, to make certain the controls function efficiently.
- Functionality review: Our professionals verify that your air conditioning and heating systems act properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We review any trace of wooden framing in touch with dirt.
- Water leak: We view all traces of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete check: Our professionals look over any rotting of wooden framing contacting of foundation shifts, like signs of plaster fissures, brick cracks, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Structural wood review: Our professionals review any notching or penetration of frame wood that might anticipate a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering review: We inspect that your electrical meter and base are acting properly.
- Security check: We inspect that the electric conduit is grounded and linked properly.
- Protection hardware: We check that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals review several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water boiler: Our home inspection pros inspect the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals test all fixtures and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals review tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage acting properly
- Sump pumps: We inspect sump pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Checklist Inspections for New River Home Inspections
Once you partner with our company of New River home inspection experts, you can depend on us to supply great residential inspections on a fast timeline.
To get our New River home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 480-361-8120!