Tolleson Home Inspection
We’re ready to help you move into your upcoming property with a Tolleson home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new dwelling is an exhilarating moment. You can let our staff at Checklist Inspections help you pay attention to making your family organized for the change. We’ll take the anxiety out of your move with an in-depth Tolleson home inspection!
Starting in 2020, our specialists at Checklist Inspections have supplied detailed home inspections for the Tolleson and Entire Valley areas.
Tolleson Home Inspection Services: What We Are Looking For
The most reliable Tolleson home inspections are delivered by trained experts. Here is what our Checklist Inspections crew will search for:
Tolleson House Window & Door Inspection
- External doors: We confirm that the exterior doors seal and latch effectively
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros validate that the rubber seals act correctly
- Garage door: We trigger the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor works successfully
Home Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros verify that the siding boards and other wall covers are fit
- Roof trim: We check that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are healthy
- Roof joints: Our home inspection pros make certain that joints in the roofing have a airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: Our professionals take a look at landscape slope, surface water flow, and vegetation to report any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & air-flow system: We utilize the heater and furnace to confirm the controls are working effectively.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals review the AC unit, to make sure the controls operate properly.
- Functionality inspection: We validate that your HVAC systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: We look over any evidence of wood contacting with dirt.
- Water leak inspection: Our professionals inspect any evidence of current water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation review: Our professionals test any symptoms of wood in touch of foundation shifts, like evidence of drywall fissures, masonry fissures, lopsided door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Structural wood: Our professionals inspect any notching or boring of framing wood that may anticipate a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical meter review: Our professionals make sure that your electric meter and base are operating properly.
- Safety check: Our professionals document that the electric service is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Security devices: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals test a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water valves: Our home inspection pros verify that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heater check: Our home inspection pros look over the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: We view all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating properly
- Sump pumps review: technicians look over sump pumps that are within reach
Why Checklist Inspections for Tolleson Home Inspection
Once you work with our company of Tolleson home inspection pros, you can rely on us to provide outstanding property inspections on a tight timeline.
To see our Tolleson home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 480-361-8120!