Why Get A Home Inspection?
What Can You Expect During a Home Inspection?
With us, you don’t just get a home inspection, you get peace of mind. A home is not just the single largest investment you’ll make in your life–it’s where you’ll live! Having peace of mind by uncover ing potential unwanted surprises will make coming home at the end of the day more relaxing. A professional property inspection can uncover hidden issues and suggest excellent solutions.
- We examine all aspects of the home, starting from the outside: the gates, sidewalk, fencing, patio roof, and foundation. We check if drainage flows away from the structure, AC unit, pool, and other features.
- We specifically inspect the garage for signs of termites and other pests. We observe the irrigation system and the water meter.
- It might seem excessive to keep the water running for 20 minutes, but that’s necessary to ensure proper drainage flow. Leaks, if any, are revealed during this process.
- Similarly, the electrical panels, windows, doors, cabinets, light fixtures, electrical outlets, and flooring are thoroughly examined.
- We also measure insulation and check vents for attachments, twists, curve radius, and seals. If required, we inspect for termites throughout the property.
- We utilize modern technology to guarantee you’re getting the best information possible. We’ll use drones to capture images of any hard-to-reach places, such as the roof. If the home was built before 2005, we’ll have a roofing company come out to act as our second set of eyes and provide you with a cost projection of what may need to be done.
- The home-buying process is long. We get it! We promise to finish all reports on site so you can be on your way to purchasing the home of your dreams. We provide a thorough inspection every time we visit. Partner with us to ensure your home is up to date and free of pests and insulation problems!
Our Inspection Services
Tips From the Professionals
The bank-owned properties are usually sold ‘As is,’ without any standard disclosures. In such cases, the importance of property inspection multiplies. However, talk to your realtor; even when it’s being sold as-is, you may still need to ask for repairs.
Stay Away from Uncle Louie
‘Uncle Louie’ is the type of guy who has an opinion regardless of his knowledge or expertise. Usually, such people base their responses on emotional guidance and cannot analyze an investment opportunity objectively. It’s better to stay away from such chatterboxes. A professional can examine property impartially.
It’s your chance to discover the condition of the home with an unbiased third party. We encourage you to attend the inspection and ask our inspectors all your questions, and if you don’t understand the answer, ask again. You want to come away from the inspection with a clear overview of the condition of the property. We recommend that you take notes of any question or issue you want to address at the time of your inspection. At the end of the inspection we will go over everything found. If you are not able to attend the inspection, we will email you a copy of the report and you can email or call us back with questions.
Buying a Flipped Home
We often come across homes that are advertised as having new floors, new paint, updated kitchen and baths, or even a renovated roof. Unfortunately, what we most often find is that there are major issues lurking beneath the surface. A common problem with flipped homes is that things are installed or updated by someone who is not necessarily qualified to do so. If you’re interested in buying a flipped home, it’s important to understand that things may come up, and, whatever you do, don’t forgo a good home inspection!
Licensed & Insured Company