The Phoenix Area's #1 Inspectors
Checklist Inspections has been helping potential homeowners since 1998 to have peace of mind when purchasing their dream homes. We know the importance of being well informed by highly educated, experienced, and caring home inspectors. Our office staff are available 7 days a week to schedule your inspections. We do all that we can to ensure that the inspection process is one of the easiest and most informative steps in the purchasing process for you.
What Can You Expect During a Home Inspection?
With us, you don’t just get a home inspection, you get peace of mind. A home is not just the single largest investment you’ll make in your life–it’s where you’ll live! Having peace of mind by uncovering potential unwanted surprises will make coming home at the end of the day more relaxing. A professional property inspection can uncover hidden issues and suggest excellent solutions.
- We examine all aspects of the home, starting from the outside: the gates, sidewalk, fencing, patio roof, and foundation. We check if drainage flows away from the structure, AC unit, pool, and other features.
- We specifically inspect the garage for signs of termites and other pests. We observe the irrigation system and the water meter.
- It might seem excessive to keep the water running for 20 minutes, but that’s necessary to ensure proper drainage flow. Leaks, if any, are revealed during this process.
- Similarly, the electrical panels, windows, doors, cabinets, light fixtures, electrical outlets, and flooring are thoroughly examined.
- In the attic, we measure insulation and check vents for attachments, twists, curve radius, and seals for the air handler. If required, we inspect for termites throughout the property.
- We utilize modern technology to guarantee you’re getting the best information possible. We’ll use drones to capture images of any hard-to-reach places, such as the roof. If the home was built before 2005, we’ll have a roofing company come out to act as our second set of eyes and provide you with a cost projection of what may need to be done.
- The home-buying process is long. We get it! We promise to finish all reports on site so you can be on your way to purchasing the home of your dreams. We provide a thorough inspection every property we inspect. As a third party vendor, we will conduct the visual inspection in a unbiased manner, along with explaining the findings to both the buyer and realtor in charged neutral approach. The facts are the facts, no denying that—the delivery is the most important aspect.
Get Your Quote Today
Get Your Quote Today