Fountain Hills Home Inspection
Our crew is prepared to help you transition into your new house with a Fountain Hills home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased dwelling is an exciting occasion. Allow our staff at Checklist Inspections free up your time to concentrate on getting your family ready for the change. Our crew will take the stress out of your buy with a rigorous Fountain Hills home inspection!
Starting in 1988, our pros at Checklist Inspections have delivered intensive home inspections for the Fountain Hills and Entire Valley areas.
Home Inspection Services; What We Look For
The best Fountain Hills home inspections are given by trained experts. Here is what our Checklist Inspections team will investigate for:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We verify that the external doors seal and lock successfully
- Household windows: We check that the outside weatherproofings operate efficiently
- Garage door: We open the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor functions correctly
Fountain Hills House Outside Inspection
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the external walls and other wall covers are in good shape
- Roof trim check: Our professionals document that the eaves and soffits are in good condition
- Roof sealant: Our home inspection pros make certain that seams in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage inspection: We check yard angle, surface water flow, and vegetation to report any potential water leak problems
Fountain Hills HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals turn on the heating to check the buttons are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioning system check: We review the AC unit, to make certain the buttons act efficiently.
- Features review: Our professionals confirm that your heating and AC systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any degradation of wood in contact with earth.
- Water intrusion inspection: Our professionals view all trace of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: We review any degradation of wood in contact of foundation movement, like trace of sheetrock breaks, brick breaks, off-square door frames, and unleveled floor boards.
- Integral wood: Our professionals identify any destruction of or boring of frame wood that may anticipate a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our professionals make sure that your electric meter and base are working efficiently.
- Safety review: Our professionals validate that the electrical service is grounded and bonded well.
- Safety hardware: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros review a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Fountain Hills Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main controls: Our home inspection pros make sure that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water heater: Our professionals review the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros review all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals test sinks, tubs, and showers for drains operating properly
- Sump pumps review: We test sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Hire Checklist Inspections for Fountain Hills Home Inspection
If you team up with our company of Fountain Hills home inspection pros, you can rely on us to supply great house inspections on a short schedule.
To see our Fountain Hills home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 480-361-8120!