North Phoenix Home Inspection
Our crew is excited to help you move into your upcoming house with a North Phoenix home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased home is a big occasion. Please let our group at Checklist Inspections free you to pay attention to getting your loved ones prepared for the change. At Checklist Inspections, our team will take the stress out of your new home with a complete North Phoenix home inspection!
Since 1988, our professionals at Checklist Inspections have given meticulous home inspections for the North Phoenix and Entire Valley areas.
Home Inspection Services; What We Check
The best North Phoenix home inspections are supplied by qualified pros. These are what our Checklist Inspections crew will look for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We prove that the external doors seal and lock successfully
- Exterior windows: Our professionals ensure that the rubber gaskets operate effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor functions efficiently
Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- External walls: Our professionals inspect that the siding boards and other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roofing trim review: Our professionals make certain that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are fit
- Roofing flashing: Our home inspection pros verify that seams in the roof decking have a airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: We take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage: Our home inspection pros check landscape slope, surface water flow, and vegetation to report any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heating to make sure the mechanisms are working effectively.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals look over the air conditioner, to make certain the mechanisms operate efficiently.
- Features inspection: Our home inspection pros make sure that your heating and air conditioning systems function successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals look over any signs of wood contacting with earth.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros view all signs of current water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete review: We look over any degradation of wooden framing in touch of foundation shifting, like trace of drywall breaks, masonry cracks, out-of-alignment door framing, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood: Our professionals review any knicks to or penetration of framing wood that might create a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering review: Our professionals validate that your electrical metering and base are operating efficiently.
- Safety review: We document that the electrical service is grounded and joined correctly.
- Protection hardware: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals review a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including grounded switches.
North Phoenix Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shutoff valve: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water heating system: We view the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our professionals view all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: We inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working efficiently
- Sump pumps check: Our home inspection pros test sump pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Checklist Inspections for North Phoenix Home Inspection
If you team up with our company of North Phoenix home inspection technicians, you can trust us to offer great house inspections on a tight schedule.
To receive help from our North Phoenix home inspectors for your inspection, call us over today at 480-361-8120!