Gold Canyon Home Inspection
Our team is motivated to help you move into your upcoming house with a Gold Canyon home inspection!
Moving into a new dwelling is a huge moment. Please let our team at Checklist Inspections free up your time to pay attention to making your loved ones prepared for the transition. Our crew will take the nervousness out of your new home with a thorough Gold Canyon home inspection!
Starting in 2020, our professionals at Checklist Inspections have delivered detailed home inspections for the Gold Canyon and Entire Valley communities.
Home Inspection: What We Are Looking For
At Checklist Inspections, our Gold Canyon home inspections are provided by certified professionals. These are what our Checklist Inspections team will look for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We confirm that the external doors close and latch effectively
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros validate that the rubber seals work successfully
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and document that the optical sensor functions successfully
Home Outside Inspection
- External walls: We document that the siding or other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roofing trim inspection: Our professionals inspect that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roof flashing: We verify that valleys in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: We check property angle, surface water flow, and shrubbery to report any possible water leak issues
Gold Canyon HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & vent system: Our professionals turn on the heating system to make sure the buttons are working efficiently.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioning unit, to make sure the controls work effectively.
- Operations review: Our professionals confirm that your HVAC systems operate successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals inspect any degradation of wooden framework contacting with dirt.
- Water intrusion inspection: Our home inspection pros record any signs of active water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect any degradation of wood contacting of foundation shifting, like traces of drywall fissures, stonework fissures, misaligned door framing, and uneven floors.
- Framing wood check: Our professionals view any damage to or penetration of frame wood that might create a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter check: We make sure that your electrical metering and base are operating successfully.
- Security check: We make certain that the electrical service is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Protective devices inspection: We document that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which include safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main valves: We make certain that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heater inspection: Our professionals test the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply review: We view all faucets and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drains acting effectively
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals look over water pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Checklist Inspections for Gold Canyon Home Inspection
Once you partner with our crew of Gold Canyon home inspection pros, you can depend on us to provide outstanding house inspections on a short schedule.
To receive help from our Gold Canyon home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 480-361-8120!