Chandler Heights Home Inspection
We are excited to assist you to move into your new property with a Chandler Heights home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new property is a great moment. You can let our crew at Checklist Inspections help you focus on getting your family prepared for the new house. We’ll take the tension out of your purchase with a rigorous Chandler Heights home inspection!
Ever since 2020, our pros at Checklist Inspections have given in-depth home inspections for the Chandler Heights and Entire Valley communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Check
At Checklist Inspections, our Chandler Heights home inspections are given by trained technicians. Here is what our Checklist Inspections team will investigate:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We prove that the outside doors close and latch correctly
- Household windows: Our professionals ensure that the rubber gaskets function efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and make sure that the safety sensor works successfully
House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- External walls: We inspect that the siding boards and other wall covers are in good condition
- Roofing trim: We verify that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roofing joints: Our professionals confirm that seams in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: We check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals look over property grading, surface rain flow, and vegetation to list any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and air-flow system: Our professionals turn on the heater and furnace to document the mechanisms are operating successfully.
- Cooling system check: Our home inspection pros look over the air conditioner, to validate the buttons work correctly.
- Operations review: Our professionals ensure that your heating and AC systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any symptoms of wood contacting with soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals record all signs of active water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals review any symptoms of wooden framing contacting of foundation movement, like signs of plaster cracks, brick fissures, off-square door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Structural wood: Our professionals identify any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that might create a structural durability problem.
Chandler Heights Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter check: We ensure that your electrical meter and base are working correctly.
- Safeguard inspection: Our home inspection pros confirm that the electric service is grounded and joined effectively.
- Protection devices: We make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals review a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Chandler Heights Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros ensure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning correctly
- Water heating review: Our professionals review the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our professionals look over all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: We look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drains operating efficiently
- Sump pumps check: We inspect bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Checklist Inspections for Chandler Heights Home Inspection
When you work with our team of Chandler Heights home inspection experts, you can rely on us to offer outstanding house inspections in a short timeline.
To hear from our Chandler Heights home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 480-361-8120!