North Mountain Village Home Inspection
Our team is looking forward to helping you move into your new property with a North Mountain Village home inspection!
Buying a brand-new property is a great moment. Let our company at Checklist Inspections free you to focus on getting your family ready for the new home. Our staff will take the pressure out of your move with an in-depth North Mountain Village home inspection!
Since 2020, our professionals at Checklist Inspections have offered intensive home inspections for the North Mountain Village and Entire Valley areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Looking For
With our team, our North Mountain Village home inspections are provided by trained technicians. Here’s what our Checklist Inspections staff will keep an eye out for:
North Mountain Village Residential Window & Door Inspections
- Household doors: We inspect that the exterior doors shut and latch effectively
- Exterior windows: Our professionals make sure that the outside gaskets operate successfully
- Garage doors: We work the garage door and make sure that the laser sensor operates effectively
House Exteriors Inspection Services
- External walls: Our professionals ensure that the external walls and other wall covers are healthy
- Roof trim: Our professionals inspect that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are effective
- Roof joints: We validate that valleys in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage inspection: Our professionals take a look at property grading, surface water drainage, and vegetation to identify any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and ventilation system: We make use of the heating system to verify the buttons are working effectively.
- Air conditioner system review: We look over the air conditioning system, to document whether the controls work effectively.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals document that your heating and air conditioning systems operate successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any degradation of wooden framework touching with earth.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros record any symptoms of present water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: We look over any symptoms of wooden framing touching or foundation shifting, like signs of plaster cracks, masonry fissures, out-of-true door frames, and unleveled flooring.
- Integral wood: We look over any damage to or penetration of framing wood that may create a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical metering inspection: Our professionals make certain that your electric metering and base are functioning well.
- Security check: Our professionals verify that the electric service is grounded and joined successfully.
- Protection devices inspection: We make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect several switches and fixtures, including grounded switches.
North Mountain Village Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water boiler: Our home inspection pros look over the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: We test all fixtures and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our home inspection pros view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals view bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Hire Checklist Inspections for North Mountain Village Home Inspections
Once you partner with our company of North Mountain Village home inspection experts, you can trust us to deliver outstanding house inspections on a fast schedule.
To receive help from our North Mountain Village home inspectors for your home inspection services, bring us in today at 480-361-8120!