North Mountain Village Home Inspection
At Checklist Inspections, our team is ready and waiting to lend a hand as you transition into your upcoming property with a North Mountain Village home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased dwelling is an exhilarating moment. Please let our company at Checklist Inspections assist you to concentrate on making your family prepared for the transition. Our crew will take the stress out of your new home with an in-depth North Mountain Village home inspection!
Ever since 2020, our experts at Checklist Inspections have given meticulous home inspections for the North Mountain Village and Entire Valley areas.
North Mountain Village Home Inspection Services: What We Check
Our North Mountain Village home inspections are provided by trained pros. Here is what our Checklist Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We confirm that the outside doors shut and lock efficiently
- Residential windows: We make sure that the window weatherproofings work correctly
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor functions successfully
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our professionals make certain that the external walls or other wall covers are effective
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros check that the soffits and fascia are healthy
- Roof sealant: Our professionals document that seams in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros look over property angle, surface rain flow, and plant life to identify any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and vent system: We make use of the heating system to make certain the mechanisms are operating effectively.
- Cooling system: Our home inspection pros view the AC unit, to make certain the buttons function efficiently.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals verify that your heating and AC systems function effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: We look over any rotting wooden framing in touch with the earth.
- Water penetration check: Our professionals record any signs of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals inspect any evidence of wooden framework touching foundation disruption, like rotting of plaster breaks, stonework breaks, out-of-true door framing, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect any notching or boring of frame wood that can present a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering inspection: We inspect that your electric metering and base are acting well.
- Safety review: Our professionals inspect that the electric service is grounded and linked effectively.
- Protection devices: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Switches & receptacles: We view several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water heating system: Our professionals inspect the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals review all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working properly
- Sump pumps: We look over sump pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Checklist Inspections for North Mountain Village Home Inspections
Once you work with our company of North Mountain Village home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to provide outstanding residential inspections on a fast timeline.
To see our North Mountain Village home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 480-361-8120!