Rio Verde Home Inspection
Our team is looking forward to helping you transition into your newly purchased property with a Rio Verde home inspection!
Buying a new house is an exciting moment. Let our company at Checklist Inspections help you concentrate on making your family ready for the move. Our staff will take the tension out of your new home with a rigorous Rio Verde home inspection!
Since 2020, our technicians at Checklist Inspections have given meticulous home inspections for the Rio Verde and Entire Valley areas.
Rio Verde Home Inspection: What We Are Looking For
The best Rio Verde home inspections are delivered by certified pros. Here is what our Checklist Inspections crew will look for:
Home Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We inspect that the outside doors close and latch properly
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros document that the outside weatherproofings function successfully
- Garage door: We use the garage door and validate that the optical sensor works effectively
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals document that the external walls and other wall coverings are effective
- Roof trim: Our professionals validate that the soffits and fascia are fit
- Roofing sealant: Our home inspection pros validate that seams in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: Our professionals document yard slope, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to record any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heater and furnace to verify the controls are operating successfully.
- Air conditioning system: Our home inspection pros view the air conditioner, to document the mechanisms act correctly.
- Features check: Our professionals check that your air conditioning and heating systems work efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any rotting wooden framework in touch with the earth.
- Water intrusion review: Our home inspection pros inspect any evidence of present water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our professionals review any rotting wooden framework touching foundation disruption, like symptoms of drywall breaks, stonework fissures, misaligned door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood review: Our professionals test any damage to or boring of framing wood that may anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter check: Our professionals verify that your electrical metering and base are operating efficiently.
- Safety review: Our professionals inspect that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Security devices check: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals review a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply valves: We make sure that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water heater: We inspect the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: We inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drains acting efficiently
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals inspect bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Checklist Inspections for Rio Verde Home Inspections
Once you team up with our team of Rio Verde home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to deliver quality house inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Rio Verde home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 480-361-8120!