Carefree Home Inspection
Our team is prepared to assist you to move into your newly purchased house with a Carefree home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new dwelling is a great moment. You can let our staff at Checklist Inspections free you to concentrate on getting your loved ones prepared for the new home. At Checklist Inspections, our team will take the nervousness out of your buy with an in-depth Carefree home inspection!
Ever since 1988, our specialists at Checklist Inspections have given intensive home inspections for the Carefree and Entire Valley communities.
Home Inspection; What We Check
The most reliable Carefree home inspections are given by qualified experts. Here is what our Checklist Inspections team will look for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We confirm that the outside doors close and latch successfully
- Household windows: We make sure that the outside gaskets operate properly
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and document that the laser sensor functions properly
Carefree Property Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals make sure that the siding boards and other wall materials are effective
- Roof trim review: Our professionals validate that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: Our home inspection pros make sure that joints in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage review: Our professionals document property grading, surface water flow, and vegetation to list any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals use the heating system to validate the controls are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros test the AC unit, to ensure the controls work properly.
- Operations check: Our home inspection pros make sure that your air conditioning and heating systems function correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We view any trace of wood touching with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros test all traces of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab review: Our professionals view any rotting of wooden framework contacting of foundation movement, like symptoms of drywall fissures, brick fissures, off-square door frames, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood: Our home inspection pros identify any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that can create a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter check: Our professionals make certain that your electric meter and base are act efficiently.
- Safety review: We document that the electric service is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Safety devices inspection: We inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including grounded switches.
Carefree Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply controls: Our home inspection pros document that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water heating system: Our professionals test the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply check: Our professionals review all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drains functioning properly
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros view sump pumps that are user-accessible
Why Checklist Inspections for Carefree Home Inspections
If you work with our company of Carefree home inspection experts, you can trust us to offer outstanding residential inspections on a fast schedule.
To get our Carefree home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 480-361-8120!