Sun City Home Inspection
We are prepared to help you transition into your upcoming property with a Sun City home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased property is a big occasion. Please let our crew at Checklist Inspections free up your time to concentrate on making your loved ones ready for the new home.
At Checklist Inspections, our team will take the tension out of your move with an in-depth Sun City home inspection!
Ever since 2020, our experts at Checklist Inspections have given in-depth home inspections for the Sun City and Entire Valley communities.
Sun City Home Inspection; What We Are Looking For
The best Sun City home inspections are provided by qualified experts. This is what our Checklist Inspections staff will search for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We prove that the external doors seal and secure efficiently
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros verify that the outside gaskets act correctly
- Garage door: We work the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor functions successfully
Sun City Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Structural walls: We document that the external walls and other wall coverings are fit
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros ensure that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roof sealant: Our home inspection pros check that valleys in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals document walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage review: Our professionals check yard slope, surface drainage, and plant life to record any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & ventilation system: Our professionals make use of the heating system to ensure the buttons are operating effectively.
- Air conditioning system inspection: Our home inspection pros look over the AC unit, to make certain the buttons function correctly.
- Features review: Our professionals make certain that your heating and AC systems function successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any signs of wooden framing touching with soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals look over any symptoms of active water penetration.
- Foundation: Our professionals look over any rotting wooden framework in touch of foundation disruption, like rotting plaster fissures, masonry cracks, lopsided door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Framing wood: We test any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that can present a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter review: Our professionals inspect that your electric meter and base are operating successfully.
- Security check: Our professionals make sure that the electric service is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Safety hardware: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals test a number of switches and fixtures, which includes grounded switches.
Sun City Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply valves: Our home inspection pros validate that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water boiler review: We review the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply review: We test all faucets and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drains functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps: We view bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Choose Checklist Inspections for Sun City Home Inspection
When you team up with our company of Sun City home inspection experts, you can rely on us to supply outstanding home inspections on a tight timeline.
To get our Sun City home inspectors for your home inspection services, bring us in today at 480-361-8120!