The Phoenix Area's #1 Inspectors

Checklist Inspections has been helping potential homeowners since 1998 to have peace of mind when purchasing their dream homes. We know the importance of being well informed by highly educated, experienced, and caring home inspectors. Our office staff are available 7 days a week to schedule your inspections. We do all that we can to ensure that the inspection process is one of the easiest and most informative steps in the purchasing process for you.

Home » About Us

Checklist Inspections is not just ANOTHER Home Inspection Company

We are a dedicated team of home inspectors, taking pride in obtaining multiple certifications and performing thousands of inspections to assist you with your personal and property needs. Office hours are 7 days a week to take your calls. Online inspection orders 24/7 to fit all of your needs.

Serving Phoenix and the Surrounding Areas

Since 1998, we’re proud to serve Phoenix and the surrounding areas, including Chandler, Gilbert, Queen Creek, Florence, Maricopa, and Mesa.

At Checklist Inspections, we hold ourselves to a remarkably high standard of work. We do so by offering a superior home inspection that promotes confidence and an overall sense of protection for our clients as they set forth a real estate transaction. We also continue our education to stay up to date with the latest technology, terms, and information to better serve you.

Building Relationships One Inspection at a Time

Whether you’re a first time home buyer or an investment team, we will make sure you understand what positives and potential problems you could face. We keep our real estate inspection process easy and informative with timely reports. We work with people from all walks of life and know how important communication is. Don’t be afraid to ask questions!


Checklist Inspection is owned and operated in Gilbert, Arizona by John and Kathy Tyler. John is a Certified Master Inspector assisting with a team of highly-trained and state-accredited inspectors. We are proud of our work and our team of experienced and knowledgeable inspectors. Give us 5% of your confidence, and we’ll earn the other 95%, one inspection at a time!

Other Home Inspection Services
Serving Greater Phoenix

Get Your Quote Today

5-Star Inspections


Get Your Quote Today

Before You Go!

Schedule Your Inspection Today!