Queen Creek Home Inspection
Our crew is prepared to lend a hand as you move into your new home with a Queen Creek home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased property is a big moment. Allow our staff at Checklist Inspections free you to pay attention to making your household organized for the move. We will take the pressure out of your acquisition with a rigorous Queen Creek home inspection!
Since 2020, our technicians at Checklist Inspections have supplied meticulous home inspections for the Queen Creek and Entire Valley areas.
Queen Creek Home Inspection: What We Search For
The best Queen Creek home inspections are supplied by certified specialists. Here is what our Checklist Inspections team will investigate for:
House Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We ensure that the exterior doors close and latch effectively
- Home windows: Our professionals confirm that the outside seals act effectively
- Garage door: We use the garage door and make sure that the optical sensor works properly
Queen Creek House Exteriors Inspections
- Exterior walls: We inspect that the siding boards or other wall materials are fit
- Roofing trim: Our professionals make certain that the soffits and fascia are in good condition
- Roof sealant: Our home inspection pros validate that valleys in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: We check yard grading, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to identify any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heater and furnace to inspect the buttons are functioning successfully.
- Air conditioning system inspection: Our professionals review the air conditioning system, to check the controls operate properly.
- Features check: Our home inspection pros validate that your AC and heating systems act effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: We review any degradation of wooden framework in contact with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals look over any evidence of current water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals view any rotting of wood in touch of foundation shifts, like trace of plaster cracks, brick breaks, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Framing wood: We inspect any knicks to or penetration of framing wood that may present a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering check: Our professionals make sure that your electrical metering and base are functioning well.
- Security inspection: We make sure that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined effectively.
- Protection hardware: We confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main controls: Our home inspection pros make sure that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water boiler: Our professionals test the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply inspection: We inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting effectively
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals look over water pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Checklist Inspections for Queen Creek Home Inspections
When you team up with our team of Queen Creek home inspection experts, you can count on us to deliver quality house inspections on a short schedule.
To hear from our Queen Creek home inspectors for your home services, please call us today at 480-361-8120!