Wittmann Home Inspection
At Checklist Inspections, our team is ready and waiting to support you as you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Wittmann home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased property is a big opportunity.
Please let our crew at Checklist Inspections free you to pay attention to making your family prepared for the new house. We’ll take the anxiety out of your acquisition with a complete Wittmann home inspection!
Ever since 2020, our technicians at Checklist Inspections have provided rigorous home inspections for the Wittmann and Entire Valley communities.
Wittmann Home Inspection Services; What We Are Checking
The best Wittmann home inspections are provided by trained technicians. Here’s what our Checklist Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
House Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We establish that the external doors seal and secure correctly
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros document that the outside gaskets function correctly
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and confirm that the safety sensor operates efficiently
Property Exteriors Inspections
- Structural walls: Our professionals validate that the siding or other wall coverings are effective
- Roofing trim: Our professionals document that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are effective
- Roofing joints: Our home inspection pros document that valleys in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals take a look at paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow check: Our professionals check property angle, surface water flow, and vegetation to report any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and ventilation system: Our professionals use the heating to validate the buttons are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioner system review: Our professionals view the air conditioning unit, to ensure the controls act efficiently.
- Features check: Our professionals ensure that your heating and AC systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros view any signs of wooden framing in contact with soil.
- Water penetration review: Our professionals test all evidence of current water leaks.
- Foundation: Our professionals review any symptoms of the wooden framework in touch with foundation movement, like degradation of sheetrock fissures, stonework cracks, misaligned door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Structural wood: Our home inspection pros identify any knicks to or boring of frame wood that may anticipate a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering check: We make sure that your electric meter and base are operating correctly.
- Security check: Our home inspection pros validate that the electric conduit is grounded and joined well.
- Security devices check: We document that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros test several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Wittmann Plumbing System Inspection
- Water boiler check: We test the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our professionals look over all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review sump pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Checklist Inspections for Wittmann Home Inspection
Once you team up with our team of Wittmann home inspection experts, you can count on us to offer quality home inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Wittmann home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 480-361-8120!