Phoenix Home Inspection
Our crew is ready to support you as you transition into your brand new house with a Phoenix home inspection!
Stepping into a new dwelling is an exciting moment. Let our group at Checklist Inspections free up your time to focus on getting your family prepared for the new home. We’ll take the tension out of your new home with a complete Phoenix home inspection!
Ever since 1988, our professionals at Checklist Inspections have supplied meticulous home inspections for the Phoenix and Entire Valley areas.
Home Inspection- What We Are Looking For
Our Phoenix home inspections are delivered by certified pros. These are what our Checklist Inspections team will look for:
Phoenix Residential Window & Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We confirm that the exterior doors shut and lock properly
- Household windows: We make certain that the rubber gaskets function properly
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and validate that the safety sensor operates properly
Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals inspect that the siding or other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros make certain that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roofing sealant: Our home inspection pros verify that valleys in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: We check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals look over yard grading, surface water flow, and vegetation to record any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros use the heating system to confirm the mechanisms are operatning properly.
- Air conditioner system check: Our home inspection pros view the air conditioning unit, to document the mechanisms functioning effectively.
- Operations review: Our professionals make certain that your AC and heating systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any rotting of wooden framing touching with dirt.
- Water leak review: We document all symptoms of active water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete check: Our professionals inspect any rotting of wooden framing in contact of foundation movement, like evidence of plaster cracks, brick fissures, lopsided door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Structural wood check: Our professionals view any notching or drilling of framing wood that can present a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter review: We inspect that your electrical metering and base are functioning successfully.
- Safety inspection: Our home inspection pros make sure that the electric service is grounded and linked effectively.
- Protection devices check: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals test a number of switches and fixtures, which includes grounded switches.
Phoenix Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main valves: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water heating: Our home inspection pros review the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros view all fixtures and toilets
- Drain testing: We inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operating correctly
- Sump pumps: We review water pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Checklist Inspections for Phoenix Home Inspection
Once you team up with our company of Phoenix home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to deliver quality residential inspections on a short time-line.
To get our Phoenix home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 480-361-8120!