North Scottsdale Home Inspection
Our team is ready and waiting to support you as you move into your upcoming house with a North Scottsdale home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased dwelling is a big opportunity. Let our team at Checklist Inspections free you to pay attention to making your family organized for the transition. Our staff will take the anxiety out of your new home with a complete North Scottsdale home inspection!
Ever since 1988, our professionals at Checklist Inspections have delivered in-depth home inspections for the North Scottsdale and Entire Valley communities.
Home Inspection, What We Search For
Our North Scottsdale home inspections are given by certified experts. Here is what our Checklist Inspections crew will search for:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We confirm that the exterior doors shut and latch effectively
- Exterior windows: Our professionals ensure that the rubber weatherproofing work effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor works successfully
House Outside Inspections
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros ensure that the siding or other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roof trim check: We ensure that the eaves and soffits are in good condition
- Roofing flashing: Our home inspection pros document that valleys in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: Our professionals document landscape grading, surface rain flow, and vegetation to list any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and ventilation system: We turn on the heating to make certain the mechanisms are functioning successfully.
- Cooling system check: Our professionals review the air conditioner, to validate the mechanisms operate correctly.
- Features check: We validate that your HVAC systems act properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any symptoms of the wooden framework in contact with the earth.
- Water penetration: Our professionals inspect any trace of present water leaks.
- Foundation check: Our professionals review any symptoms of wood in contact with foundation shifting, like symptoms of sheetrock fissures, masonry cracks, lopsided door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood: We look over any damage to or penetration of frame wood that may anticipate a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter inspection: We ensure that your electrical meter and base are functioning efficiently.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals verify that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Safety hardware: We verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches and fixtures, which include grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shut off: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water heating system: Our home inspection pros view the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: We view all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros review sinks, tubs, and showers for drains function effectively
- Sump pumps inspection: We view water pumps that are within reach
Why Checklist Inspections for North Scottsdale Home Inspection
Once you partner with our crew of North Scottsdale home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to deliver quality home inspections on a short schedule.
To receive help from our North Scottsdale home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 480-361-8120!