Buckeye Home Inspection
Our team is excited to help you move into your brand new home with a Buckeye home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased home is an exciting moment. You can let our staff at Checklist Inspections assist you to pay attention to getting your family prepared for the new home. We’ll take the nervousness out of your move with a complete Buckeye home inspection!
Starting in 1988, our specialists at Checklist Inspections have given intensive home inspections for the Buckeye and Entire Valley communities.
Home Inspection: What We Search For
Our Buckeye home inspections are offered by certified technicians. This is what our Checklist Inspections team will investigate for:
Buckeye House Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We check that the outside doors shut and latch effectively
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros validate that the outside weatherproofing work properly
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and make certain that the laser sensor operates properly
House Outside Inspections
- External walls: We inspect that the siding and other wall materials are healthy
- Roof trim: Our professionals check that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roof joints: We ensure that valleys in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: We document walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow inspection: Our home inspection pros check property angle, surface water flow, and shrubbery to identify any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & air-flow system: Our professionals turn on the heater and furnace to ensure the buttons are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioner system review: We inspect the AC unit, to document the controls act efficiently.
- Functionality inspection: Our home inspection pros validate that your AC and heating systems work correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros identify any signs of wooden framework in touch with dirt.
- Water intrusion check: Our professionals look over all evidence of current water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals test any signs of wooden framing in touch of foundation movement, like evidence of drywall cracks, brick cracks, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood: We inspect any knicks to or drilling of framing wood that may present a structural safety issue.
Buckeye Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter check: Our home inspection pros check that your electric meter and base are working successfully.
- Safety review: We validate that the electrical service is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Protective devices: We confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including safety switches.
Buckeye Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shut off: Our home inspection pros make certain that the water main supply shutoff is functioning correctly
- Water heating check: Our home inspection pros view the ventilation, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our home inspection pros view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals test showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating effectively
- Sump pumps: We view sump pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Checklist Inspections for Buckeye Home Inspection
If you work with our team of Buckeye home inspection experts, you can depend on us to provide great house inspections on a short time-line.
To get our Buckeye home inspectors for your home inspection, please call us today at 480-361-8120!