Sun City West Home Inspection
Our crew is excited to lend a hand as you move into your brand new home with a Sun City West home inspection!
Moving into a new dwelling is an exhilarating moment. Please let our team at Checklist Inspections free up your time to concentrate on getting your household prepared for the new home.
Our staff will take the stress out of your new home with an in-depth Sun City West home inspection!
Since 2020, our experts at Checklist Inspections have provided extensive home inspections for the Sun City West and Entire Valley areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
The best Sun City West home inspections are offered by certified professionals. This is what our Checklist Inspections crew will look for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We ensure that the external doors close and secure properly
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros check that the rubber weatherproofings act correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and ensure that the optical sensor operates properly
Property Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals ensure that the siding boards or other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roofing trim inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are effective
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals verify that seams in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: We look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage: Our professionals check landscape grading, surface rain flow, and vegetation to identify any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heater and furnace to document the controls are working effectively.
- Air conditioning system: We inspect the AC unit, to check the buttons work correctly.
- Operations inspection: We validate that your AC and heating systems operate efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: We identify any evidence of wooden framework touching with earth.
- Water leak: We record any evidence of present water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete check: We review any symptoms of wooden framing in contact of foundation disruption, like degradation of sheetrock cracks, masonry cracks, out-of-alignment door frames, and uneven floors.
- Structural wood check: Our home inspection pros test any notching or penetration of frame wood that can create a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electric metering and base are operating properly.
- Safety check: Our home inspection pros document that the electric conduit is grounded and linked correctly.
- Protective devices: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes GFCI switches.
Sun City West Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shut off: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heating check: We inspect the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply review: Our professionals inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating properly
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals test sump pumps that are within reach
Why Checklist Inspections for Sun City West Home Inspection
Once you work with our team of Sun City West home inspection experts, you can rely on us to supply quality property inspections on a fast schedule.
To get our Sun City West home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 480-361-8120!