Paradise Valley Village Home Inspection
Our crew is looking forward to helping you transition into your upcoming property with a Paradise Valley Village home inspection!
Stepping into a brand-new property is a great moment. Allow our group at Checklist Inspections to assist you to pay attention to getting your household organized for the transition. Our crew will take the tension out of your move with an in-depth Paradise Valley Village home inspection!
Starting in 2020, our experts at Checklist Inspections have given rigorous home inspections for the Paradise Valley Village and Entire Valley communities.
Paradise Valley Village Home Inspection: What We Search For
At Checklist Inspections, our Paradise Valley Village home inspections are offered by trained pros. Here is what our Checklist Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We prove that the exterior doors shut and lock successfully
- Household windows: We document that the rubber seals act correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and inspect that the safety sensor operates properly
House Exteriors Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our professionals inspect that the siding or other wall materials are fit
- Roofing trim inspection: We validate that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are effective
- Roofing joints: Our home inspection pros check that seams in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros document yard angle, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to report any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals turn on the heating to confirm the mechanisms are functioning properly.
- Cooling system inspection: Our home inspection pros test the air conditioner, to verify the buttons function effectively.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals inspect that your air conditioning and heating systems act efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We review any signs of wooden framing in touch with dirt.
- Water intrusion review: Our professionals document all evidence of present water penetration.
- Foundation and slab check: Our home inspection pros view any evidence of wood in touch with foundation shifts, like symptoms of sheetrock fissures, brick cracks, out-of-alignment door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Framing wood inspection: Our professionals test any knicks to or boring of frame wood that may anticipate a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter check: Our professionals make certain that your electric meter and base act successfully.
- Safety review: Our home inspection pros check that the electric service is grounded and joined correctly.
- Protection hardware review: We make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: We inspect several switches and fixtures, plus grounded switches.
Paradise Valley Village Plumbing System Inspections
- Water boiler review: Our professionals view the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our professionals inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: We review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage working effectively
- Sump pumps check: technicians inspect bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Checklist Inspections for Paradise Valley Village Home Inspection
Once you partner with our team of Paradise Valley Village home inspection experts, you can trust us to deliver great house inspections in a short timeline.
To get our Paradise Valley Village home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 480-361-8120!