Glendale Home Inspection
We are prepared to lend a hand as you move into your upcoming house with a Glendale home inspection!
Stepping into a new property is a great opportunity. Please let our staff at Checklist Inspections assist you to pay attention to making your family organized for the change. We’ll take the nervousness out of your move with a thorough Glendale home inspection!
Since 1988, our specialists at Checklist Inspections have given meticulous home inspections for the Glendale and Entire Valley areas.
Glendale Home Inspection: What We Search For
The most reliable Glendale home inspections are supplied by trained technicians. This is what our Checklist Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection
- External doors: We document that the outside doors shut and lock successfully
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros check that the rubber seals operate efficiently
- Garage doors: We work on the garage door and document that the safety sensor operates properly
Glendale House Siding and Roofing Inspections
- External walls: Our home inspection pros confirm that the siding boards or other wall coverings are healthy
- Roof trim: Our professionals ensure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are fit
- Roof sealant: Our home inspection pros validate that valleys in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: We take a look at landscape slope, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to list any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals turn on the heater to verify the buttons are functioning successfully.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals look over the air conditioner, to validate the controls function effectively.
- Features review: We make sure that your heating and air conditioning systems operate as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros identify any symptoms of wood touching with dirt.
- Water penetration review: Our home inspection pros review any signs of active water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: We inspect any symptoms of wooden framework in touch with foundation shifts, like signs of drywall breaks, stonework fissures, misaligned door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood check: We inspect any knicks to or boring of frame wood that might present a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical meter inspection: Our professionals check that your electric metering and base are functioning correctly.
- Safety check: Our home inspection pros inspect that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Security devices: Our professionals make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFI switches.
Glendale Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main shut off: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water heating inspection: Our home inspection pros test the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: We view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros test showers, sinks, and tubs for drains functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps check: Our home inspection pros view bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Checklist Inspections for Glendale Home Inspections
If you team up with our crew of Glendale home inspection pros, you can trust us to deliver great house inspections on a short timeline.
To get our Glendale home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 480-361-8120!