Mirage Home Inspection
Our crew is looking forward to lending a hand as you move into your newly purchased home with an El Mirage home inspection!
Stepping into a new property is a big opportunity. Let our group at Checklist Inspections help you focus on making your family organized for the new house. At Checklist Inspections, our team will take the stress out of your purchase with an in-depth El Mirage home inspection!
Ever since 2020, our specialists at Checklist Inspections have given rigorous home inspections for the El Mirage and Entire Valley communities.
Home Inspection Services, What We Are Checking
With our team, our El Mirage home inspections are provided by certified pros. Here is what our Checklist Inspections staff will search for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- External doors: We document that the exterior doors are shut and secured properly
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros document that the outside gaskets work properly
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor operates successfully
El Mirage Home Exteriors Inspections
- Exterior walls: We make certain that the external walls and other wall materials are effective
- Roofing trim inspection: Our professionals make certain that the soffits and fascia are in good condition
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals confirm that joints in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage check: Our professionals inspect yard grading, surface water flow, and shrubbery to list any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & air-flow system: We operate the heating to document that the mechanisms are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioning system review: Our home inspection pros inspect the air conditioning unit, to verify the mechanisms work effectively.
- Features review: Our home inspection pros verify that your air conditioning and heating systems function correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We identify any degradation of wooden framing contacting with dirt.
- Water penetration review: Our home inspection pros view all evidence of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete check: Our professionals identify any symptoms of wooden framing in contact with foundation shifts, like a trace of sheetrock fissures, masonry cracks, off-square door frames, and non-level floors.
- Integral wood review: Our professionals test any knicks to or penetration of framing wood that may present a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering check: Our professionals validate that your electric meter and base are operating properly.
- Security check: Our professionals inspect that the electric conduit is grounded and linked effectively.
- Protective hardware review: Our professionals make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals inspect several switches and fixtures, including GFCI switches.
El Mirage Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water heating: Our home inspection pros inspect the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply check: We look over all faucets and toilets
- Drain review: We review showers, sinks, and tubs for drains functioning effectively
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals view water pumps that are user accessible
Why Partner With Checklist Inspections for El Mirage Home Inspection
If you team up with our company of El Mirage home inspection pros, you can count on us to offer outstanding property inspections on a short timeline.
To see our El Mirage home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 480-361-8120!