Anthem Home Inspection
Our team is motivated to lend a hand as you transition into your upcoming home with a Anthem home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased house is an exhilarating opportunity. You can let our group at Checklist Inspections free you to concentrate on making your household prepared for the move. We’ll take the nervousness out of your acquisition with a rigorous Anthem home inspection!
Starting in 1988, our technicians at Checklist Inspections have offered meticulous home inspections for the Anthem and Entire Valley communities.
Anthem Home Inspection Services- What We Are Checking
At Checklist Inspections, our Anthem home inspections are offered by certified experts. These are what our Checklist Inspections staff will search for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We inspect that the exterior doors close and latch efficiently
- Household windows: We verify that the window weatherproofings act correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and make sure that the optical sensor operates successfully
Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals ensure that the siding and other wall covers are in good shape
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros confirm that the eaves and soffits are healthy
- Roof sealant: Our professionals inspect that valleys in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow review: Our professionals check yard slope, surface water flow, and plant life to record any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & air-flow system: Our professionals operate the heating to validate the buttons are functioning successfully.
- Cooling system: Our home inspection pros view the air conditioning unit, to confirm the controls act effectively.
- Functionality check: Our professionals make sure that your heating and AC systems function efficiently.
Anthem Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any evidence of wood in contact with soil.
- Water leak: Our professionals review any symptoms of active water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals identify any signs of wooden framing touching of foundation movement, like degradation of drywall breaks, brick cracks, out-of-true door frames, and unleveled floor boards.
- Structural wood review: Our professionals review any destruction of or boring of framing wood that may present a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering inspection: Our home inspection pros document that your electric meter and base are functioning correctly.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals inspect that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked correctly.
- Security devices check: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros view a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes GFCI switches.
Anthem Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply valves: Our home inspection pros make sure that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water boiler review: Our professionals test the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply review: Our professionals look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros review showers, sinks, and tubs for drains acting efficiently
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals look over sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Partner With Checklist Inspections for Anthem Home Inspections
If you work with our company of Anthem home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to offer great residential inspections on a tight time-line.
To hear from our Anthem home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 480-361-8120!