Wickenburg Home Inspection
We’re excited to assist you to move into your newly purchased property with a Wickenburg home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased property is an exciting moment. Please let our team at Checklist Inspections help you concentrate on getting your family prepared for the new home. At Checklist Inspections, our team will take the stress out of your new home with a complete Wickenburg home inspection!
Starting in 2020, our specialists at Checklist Inspections have provided in-depth home inspections for the Wickenburg and Entire Valley areas.
Home Inspection, What We Inspect
With our team, our Wickenburg home inspections are supplied by qualified technicians. These are what our Checklist Inspections staff will keep an eye out for:
Wickenburg House Window And Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We confirm that the exterior doors shut and lock properly
- Exterior windows: Our professionals inspect that the outside gaskets act correctly
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor operates successfully
Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Outside walls: We validate that the external walls or other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros validate that the soffits and fascia are effective
- Roofing joints: Our home inspection pros ensure that seams in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: We check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: Our home inspection pros check landscape angle, surface drainage, and shrubbery to list any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heating to check the buttons are working properly.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros look over the air conditioning unit, to make certain the mechanisms function effectively.
- Features review: Our professionals inspect that your AC and heating systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any degradation of wooden framing touching with soil.
- Water leak inspection: Our professionals view any symptoms of current water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: We identify any evidence of wood in contact with foundation movement, like signs of drywall cracks, stonework fissures, out-of-true door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Integral wood: We inspect any notching or drilling of framing wood that might create a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering review: We document that your electric metering and base are operating correctly.
- Safety review: We make certain that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined well.
- Security hardware inspection: Our home inspection pros confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: We view several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Wickenburg Plumbing System Inspection
- Water heating system: Our professionals look over the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: We look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: We look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working properly
- Sump pumps review: Our home inspection pros view sump pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Checklist Inspections for Wickenburg Home Inspections
When you partner with our company of Wickenburg home inspection technicians, you can trust us to supply outstanding house inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Wickenburg home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 480-361-8120!