Pinal County Home Inspection
Our team is motivated to support you as you move into your newly purchased house with a Pinal County home inspection!
Acquiring a new property is an exhilarating moment. Allow our crew at Checklist Inspections to help you pay attention to getting your household prepared for the transition. At Checklist Inspections, our team will take the tension out of your new home with an in-depth Pinal County home inspection!
Since 2020, our pros at Checklist Inspections have delivered detailed home inspections for the Pinal County and Entire Valley areas.
Pinal County Home Inspection: What We Look For
The most reliable Pinal County home inspections are offered by certified professionals. These are what our Checklist Inspections staff will look for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- Household doors: We check that the external doors seal and latch efficiently
- Exterior windows: Our professionals make sure that the rubber weatherproofing act successfully
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and make certain that the laser sensor operates successfully
Property Outside Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros verify that the siding boards and other wall covers are in good condition
- Roofing trim check: We verify that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are healthy
- Roof flashing: We check that seams in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: Our professionals take a look at landscape angle, surface drainage, and shrubbery to list any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & vent system: We use the heater to inspect the buttons are working effectively.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals review the air conditioning unit, to make sure the controls work efficiently.
- Operations check: Our professionals ensure that your heating and air conditioning systems work successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We view any signs of wooden framing in touch with the soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals test any symptoms of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals look over any signs of wooden framing in touch of foundation shifts, like symptoms of drywall breaks, stonework breaks, out-of-alignment door frames, and unleveled flooring.
- Framing wood inspection: Our professionals test any knicks to or boring of frame wood that can present a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter review: Our professionals check that your electric meter and base are functioning well.
- Security check: We confirm that the electrical service is grounded and joined correctly.
- Protection hardware: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect a number of switches and fixtures, which include GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros make sure that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water heating system: We look over the venting, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros test sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps: technicians view sump pumps that are user-accessible
Why Partner With Checklist Inspections for Pinal County Home Inspections
Once you team up with our team of Pinal County home inspection technicians, you can count on us to supply great property inspections on a fast schedule.
To get our Pinal County home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 480-361-8120!