Coolidge Home Inspection
Our crew is looking forward to helping you transition into your upcoming house with a Coolidge home inspection!
Buying a new property is an exciting opportunity. Let our crew at Checklist Inspections free up your time to pay attention to making your family ready for the transition. Our staff will take the anxiety out of your buy with an in-depth Coolidge home inspection!
Ever since 2020, our experts at Checklist Inspections have supplied extensive home inspections for the Coolidge and Entire Valley communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Look For
The best Coolidge home inspections are supplied by qualified specialists. Here is what our Checklist Inspections team will investigate:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We validate that the external doors shut and lock properly
- Exterior windows: We ensure that the window seals act correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and ensure that the safety sensor functions effectively
Home Exteriors Inspections
- External walls: Our professionals make certain that the siding or other wall coverings are healthy
- Roofing trim review: We document that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good shape
- Roof joints: We inspect that valleys in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: We check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow review: Our professionals take a look at yard slope, surface water flow, and shrubbery to record any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and air-flow system: We utilize heating to ensure the buttons are functioning correctly.
- Cooling system inspection: Our professionals inspect the air conditioning unit, to document the controls work properly.
- Functionality check: We inspect that your HVAC systems act effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: We review any evidence of wood in contact with dirt.
- Water leak inspection: We review any trace of present water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete: We test any evidence of wooden framework in touch of foundation shifting, like a trace of drywall breaks, stonework breaks, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood: Our home inspection pros identify any damage to or drilling of frame wood that may present a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering inspection: Our home inspection pros make certain that your electrical metering and base are operating successfully.
- Safeguard inspection: Our home inspection pros make sure that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Safety hardware check: Our professionals make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros test a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus GFCI switches.
Coolidge Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply valves: We confirm that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water heating inspection: Our professionals inspect the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our professionals look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals view tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working properly
- Sump pumps check: Our home inspection pros view bilge pumps that are user-accessible
Why Choose Checklist Inspections for Coolidge Home Inspections
If you work with our company of Coolidge home inspection professionals, you can count on us to offer quality residential inspections on a fast schedule.
To get our Coolidge home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 480-361-8120!