Ahwatukee Home Inspection
Our crew is ready and waiting to assist you move into your new house with a Ahwatukee home inspection!
Stepping into a new house is an exhilarating moment. Please let our company at Checklist Inspections help you focus on making your family organized for the move. We will take the stress out of your move with a thorough Ahwatukee home inspection!
Starting in 1988, our pros at Checklist Inspections have supplied extensive home inspections for the Ahwatukee and Entire Valley areas.
Ahwatukee Home Inspection Services, What We Inspect
The best Ahwatukee home inspections are delivered by certified experts. These are what our Checklist Inspections crew will investigate for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We verify that the outside doors seal and latch correctly
- Residential windows: Our professionals make certain that the window weatherproofings operate correctly
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and inspect that the safety sensor operates effectively
House Exteriors Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals make sure that the exterior siding or other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roofing trim: Our professionals validate that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roofing joints: Our professionals make certain that seams in the roof have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage: Our professionals document yard grading, surface water drainage, and plant life to identify any prospective water leak problems
Ahwatukee HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros operate the heater to document the controls are working effectively.
- Cooling system: We review the air conditioner, to confirm the controls function correctly.
- Features inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that your AC and heating systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any symptoms of wood contacting with soil.
- Water intrusion inspection: Our professionals review any evidence of present water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over any trace of wooden framework in touch of foundation movement, like degradation of plaster fissures, brick fissures, misaligned door frames, and unleveled floor boards.
- Integral wood: Our professionals inspect any notching or boring of frame wood that can anticipate a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering inspection: Our professionals validate that your electric meter and base are act successfully.
- Security inspection: Our professionals make certain that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Protective hardware: We confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros review a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes safety switches.
Ahwatukee Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main valves: Our professionals make sure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heating system review: We inspect the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply check: Our home inspection pros review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: We view tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working efficiently
- Sump pumps: technicians look over bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Checklist Inspections for Ahwatukee Home Inspections
Once you team up with our team of Ahwatukee home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to deliver outstanding residential inspections on a fast time-line.
To get our Ahwatukee home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 480-361-8120!