San Tan Valley Home Inspection
Our team is prepared to help you transition into your upcoming property with a San Tan Valley home inspection!
Buying a new home is a huge occasion. You can let our team at Checklist Inspections help you pay attention to making your loved ones ready for the new house. Our crew will take the nervousness out of your move with a thorough San Tan Valley home inspection!
Since 2020, our technicians at Checklist Inspections have delivered extensive home inspections for the San Tan Valley and Entire Valley communities.
San Tan Valley Home Inspection: What We Look For
The best San Tan Valley home inspections are offered by qualified pros. Here’s what our Checklist Inspections team will investigate for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We verify that the external doors close and secure properly
- Household windows: Our professionals ensure that the rubber seals work efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and check that the laser sensor functions efficiently
House Outside Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals ensure that the siding and other wall materials are healthy
- Roofing trim: Our professionals make sure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are effective
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals ensure that seams in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow: Our professionals take a look at property grading, surface drainage, and vegetation to report any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & vent system: Our home inspection pros operate the heater to verify the mechanisms are working properly.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals review the air conditioner, to inspect the controls functioning effectively.
- Features review: We document that your heating and AC systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any evidence of wood touching with earth.
- Water penetration inspection: Our professionals document any trace of active water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals test any trace of wooden framework in contact of foundation shifting, like symptoms of plaster fissures, masonry cracks, off-square door frames, and uneven floor boards.
- Integral wood review: Our professionals inspect any notching or boring of frame wood that may present a structural durability problem.
San Tan Valley Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical meter review: We make certain that your electric metering and base are functioning well.
- Safeguard check: Our home inspection pros confirm that the electric conduit is grounded and joined correctly.
- Protection hardware review: Our home inspection pros verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Switches & receptacles: We inspect a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shutoff valve: Our professionals make sure that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water boiler: Our professionals review the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals view sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage working effectively
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Hire Checklist Inspections for San Tan Valley Home Inspection
When you partner with our team of San Tan Valley home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to offer quality house inspections on a fast schedule.
To receive help from our San Tan Valley home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 480-361-8120!