Maricopa Home Inspection
Our staff is prepared to support you as you move into your new dwelling with a Maricopa home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased house is a great occasion. Let our company at Checklist Inspections help you concentrate on getting your loved ones organized for the change. Our crew will take the anxiety out of your buy with a thorough Maricopa home inspection!
Starting in 2020, our specialists at Checklist Inspections have supplied meticulous home inspections for the Maricopa and Entire Valley areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Check
The best Maricopa home inspections are supplied by trained technicians. Here’s what our Checklist Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
House Window & Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We inspect that the exterior doors close and lock correctly
- Exterior windows: We check that the rubber weatherproofings work correctly
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and document that the optical sensor works properly
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection
- External walls: We make sure that the siding or other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roofing trim: We make sure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are healthy
- Roof flashing: Our professionals make certain that valleys in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: Our professionals inspect landscape angle, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to record any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros operate the heating to check the buttons are functioning efficiently.
- Cooling system review: We review the air conditioning unit, to document that the mechanisms are operating efficiently.
- Operations review: Our professionals ensure that your heating and air conditioning systems work efficiently.
Maricopa Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: We identify any degradation of wood in contact with soil.
- Water intrusion inspection: We inspect all evidence of active water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete: We identify any evidence of wooden framing in touch of foundation shifting, like degradation of plaster breaks, masonry breaks, out-of-true door framing, and uneven floors.
- Framing wood inspection: Our professionals inspect any notching or boring of framing wood that can create a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter check: We document that your electric metering and base are functioning properly.
- Safety check: Our professionals ensure that the electrical service is grounded and linked well.
- Protection devices review: We confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches and fixtures, which includes grounded switches.
Maricopa Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main valves: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water heating system check: Our professionals inspect the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our professionals view all faucets and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains function effectively
- Sump pumps: We review bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Partner With Checklist Inspections for Maricopa Home Inspections
Once you partner with our team of Maricopa home inspection pros, you can rely on us to provide quality house inspections on a fast time-line.
To get our Maricopa home inspectors for your home inspection, call us over today at 480-361-8120!