Gilbert Home Inspection
Our team is ready to help you transition into your new property with a Gilbert home inspection!
Buying a new home is an exhilarating occasion. Allow our staff at Checklist Inspections to assist you to pay attention to getting your family organized for the new home. Our team will take the anxiety out of your buy with a complete Gilbert home inspection!
Ever since 1988, our experts at Checklist Inspections have delivered in-depth home inspections for the Gilbert and Entire Valley areas.
Home Inspection Services, What We Look For
Our Gilbert home inspections are offered by certified experts. These are what our Checklist Inspections staff will keep an eye out for:
Gilbert House Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We verify that the outside doors close and lock effectively
- Home windows: Our professionals confirm that the rubber weatherproofing operates correctly
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and verify that the laser sensor functions successfully
Home Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Structural walls: We ensure that the siding or other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roof trim review: Our professionals make certain that the soffits and fascia are healthy
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals make sure that joints in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: We look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: We take a look at property grading, surface drainage, and plant life to list any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heater to validate the buttons are operating successfully.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioner, to make sure the controls function effectively.
- Features check: We document that your air conditioning and heating systems work as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We inspect any signs of wooden framing in contact with the earth.
- Water leak inspection: Our professionals test any symptoms of active water intrusion.
- Foundation inspection: Our professionals look over any symptoms of wooden framing in contact with foundation movement, like symptoms of plaster breaks, masonry fissures, off-square door framing, and uneven floorboards.
- Structural wood: We view any destruction of or drilling of framing wood that might anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter check: Our home inspection pros inspect that your electric meter and base are operating well.
- Safety check: Our professionals inspect that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined correctly.
- Security devices check: Our home inspection pros validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals inspect several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which include safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main valves: Our home inspection pros make certain that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water heater check: Our professionals look over the ventilation, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: We test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals test sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage to act properly
- Sump pumps: technicians look over sump pumps that are user-accessible
Why Checklist Inspections for Gilbert Home Inspection
If you team up with our crew of Gilbert radon testing professionals, you can count on us to offer great house inspections on a fast schedule.
To receive help from our Gilbert home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 480-361-8120!