Home Inspection Chandler
Our staff is excited to assist you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Chandler home inspection!
Stepping into a new property is a great opportunity. Allow our crew at Checklist Inspections assist you to pay attention to getting your family prepared for the new house. At Checklist Inspections, our team will take the pressure out of your move with an in-depth Chandler home inspection!
Starting in 1988, our professionals at Checklist Inspections have provided detailed home inspections for the Chandler and Entire Valley areas.
Home Inspection: What We Look For
The best Chandler home inspections are supplied by trained pros. Here is what our Checklist Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
House Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We validate that the exterior doors seal and secure properly
- Residential windows: Our professionals document that the outside weatherproofings operate properly
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and check that the laser sensor operates properly
Property Exteriors Inspection
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros validate that the siding and other wall covers are in good condition
- Roof trim check: Our professionals verify that the soffits and fascia are fit
- Roof sealant: We ensure that seams in the roofing have a airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals take a look at property angle, surface water flow, and plant life to list any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & air-flow system: Our professionals turn on the heating system to make certain the controls are working efficiently.
- Cooling system review: We test the air conditioning system, to check the mechanisms act efficiently.
- Features review: Our professionals inspect that your heating and air conditioning systems act effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: We look over any degradation of wooden framework contacting with earth.
- Water leak review: Our professionals document any evidence of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete review: We identify any degradation of wood in touch of foundation disruption, like rotting of sheetrock breaks, masonry breaks, off-square door frames, and uneven floor boards.
- Integral wood: Our home inspection pros look over any knicks to or boring of framing wood that might anticipate a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter inspection: Our professionals document that your electrical metering and base are act properly.
- Security review: Our professionals ensure that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined well.
- Protection devices inspection: We check that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Switches & electric receptacles: We test a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes safety switches.
Chandler Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros check that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water heating system check: We view the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply: Our home inspection pros inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains functioning effectively
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals look over bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Checklist Inspections for Chandler Home Inspections
When you partner with our crew of Chandler home inspection professionals, you can count on us to offer great residential inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our Chandler home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 480-361-8120!