Peoria Home Inspection
We’re prepared to lend a hand as you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Peoria home inspection!
Acquiring a new property is a big moment. You can let our team at Checklist Inspections help you focus on making your loved ones ready for the change. At Checklist Inspections, our team will take the strain out of your buy with a rigorous Peoria home inspection!
Ever since 1988, our professionals at Checklist Inspections have delivered rigorous home inspections for the Peoria and Entire Valley areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Looking For
Our Peoria home inspections are given by qualified professionals. This is what our Checklist Inspections team will look for:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We make sure that the exterior doors seal and secure effectively
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros confirm that the rubber seals act correctly
- Garage door: We open the garage door and validate that the safety sensor functions successfully
Home Exteriors Inspection
- External walls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the external walls and other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roof trim: We validate that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are fit
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals verify that seams in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals look over walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: Our home inspection pros look over property angle, surface drainage, and shrubbery to list any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and vent system: Our home inspection pros use the heating system to document the mechanisms are working effectively.
- Cooling system inspection: Our professionals look over the air conditioning system, to verify the buttons function properly.
- Operations review: Our professionals check that your HVAC systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any evidence of wooden framing touching with soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals test any signs of active water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: Our home inspection pros review any symptoms of wooden framework in contact of foundation movement, like evidence of sheetrock cracks, brick breaks, out-of-true door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Structural wood: Our home inspection pros view any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that might present a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical metering review: We inspect that your electrical meter and base are act correctly.
- Security review: Our home inspection pros verify that the electric service is grounded and linked successfully.
- Protection devices: We inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes safety switches.
Peoria Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shutoff valve: We inspect that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heater review: We test the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: We review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: We review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage working effectively
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros look over bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Select Checklist Inspections for Peoria Home Inspections
When you partner with our company of Peoria home inspection experts, you can count on us to provide great house inspections on a tight time-line.
To receive help from our Peoria home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 480-361-8120!