Gilbert AZ’s Frequent Signs Your Roofing is Leaky
Plenty of homeowners worry about the condition of their roofing. Problems can be hard to ID and to fix. Make use of this list to identify the common signs of roofing leaks.
- Individual shingle or clay tile damage: You should repair roofing leaks stemming from absent, cracked, or brittle shingles or tiles.
- Wind damage: The Gilbert windstorms can defeat the best roofs. You may have blown off shingles, and problems stemming from falling tree limbs.
- High wind repair: When the wind hits top speed, your shingles can suffer damage. You can fix your wind damaged Gilbert roof, better than new.
- Insurance covered damage and repairs: You can team up with your household insurance provider to save you time
- Ineffective install work. Installing shingles, insulation, and metal flashing around complicated penetrations in your roof like pipes and chimney flues is detail-oriented work. If the last repair was poorly done the first time, your house’s leaking roof may be the outcome.
With our team at Checklist Inspections, we’ve been in the industry since 1998. Our staff have helped many Greater Phoenix customers maintain their houses. Please call us at 480-361-8120 if we can help!