Cave Creek Home Inspection
Our team is motivated to lend a hand as you transition into your brand new home with a Cave Creek home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased house is an exhilarating occasion. Allow our team at Checklist Inspections to assist you to focus on getting your family prepared for the transition. We will take the tension out of your purchase with a rigorous Cave Creek home inspection!
Ever since 1988, our experts at Checklist Inspections have given rigorous home inspections for the Cave Creek and Entire Valley areas.
Cave Creek Home Inspection: What We Inspect
The most reliable Cave Creek home inspections are offered by qualified specialists. Here’s what our Checklist Inspections crew will investigate for:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- Household doors: We make sure that the external doors shut and lock successfully
- Home windows: We document that the rubber gaskets operate efficiently
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor operates effectively
Cave Creek Home Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the siding or other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros verify that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals make sure that joints in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: We look over driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage review: Our professionals document yard slope, surface rain flow, and plant life to list any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heating system to confirm the buttons are operating efficiently.
- Air conditioning system inspection: We view the AC unit, to check the buttons function properly.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals confirm that your HVAC systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We review any symptoms of wooden framing contacting with dirt.
- Water intrusion check: We look at the overall symptoms of present water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete check: We inspect any symptoms of the wooden framework in contact with foundation shifts, like signs of plaster cracks, brick breaks, out-of-alignment door frames, and unleveled floorboards.
- Structural wood: Our professionals inspect any notching or boring of frame wood that can create a structural durability concern.
Cave Creek Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter check: Our home inspection pros document that your electric meter and base are functioning properly.
- Safety review: Our professionals inspect that the electrical service is grounded and linked effectively.
- Protective hardware: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals review a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which include grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main controls: We ensure that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water heating system: We view the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply review: We view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating efficiently
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals inspect sump pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Checklist Inspections for Cave Creek Home Inspection
Once you team up with our company of Cave Creek home inspection experts, you can rely on us to deliver outstanding home inspections on a short timeline.
To hear from our Cave Creek home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 480-361-8120!