Goodyear Home Inspection
We’re motivated to help you transition into your newly purchased property with a Goodyear home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased property is a big occasion. Please let our company at Checklist Inspections help you focus on making your family ready for the new house. Our crew will take the anxiety out of your acquisition with a complete Goodyear home inspection!
Since 1988, our specialists at Checklist Inspections have supplied intensive home inspections for the Goodyear and Entire Valley communities.
Goodyear Home Inspection- What We Are Looking For
Our Goodyear home inspections are offered by qualified experts. Here’s what our Checklist Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We confirm that the outside doors close and lock successfully
- Household windows: We ensure that the rubber weatherproofing operate successfully
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and make certain that the laser sensor functions successfully
Goodyear Home Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals inspect that the siding and other wall covers are in good condition
- Roofing trim inspection: We document that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals inspect that valleys in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: We check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros take a look at yard angle, surface water drainage, and plant life to list any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & vent system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heater and furnace to document the controls are working effectively.
- Air conditioner system review: Our professionals test the air conditioner, to check the controls work efficiently.
- Functionality check: We document that your heating and AC systems operate as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We inspect any trace of wooden framing touching with dirt.
- Water leak check: Our home inspection pros inspect all traces of current water penetration.
- Foundation and slab inspection: We look over any symptoms of wooden framing contacting of foundation disruption, like evidence of plaster cracks, stonework cracks, lopsided door framing, and un-leveled floors.
- Framing wood: Our professionals inspect any knicks to or boring of frame wood that may present a structural integrity concern.
Goodyear Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter inspection: Our professionals check that your electric metering and base are working well.
- Safety inspection: We inspect that the electrical service is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Protection hardware: Our home inspection pros inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including GFCI, switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water valves: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heating review: We test the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply review: Our professionals review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage testing: We inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning correctly
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals review water pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Checklist Inspections for Goodyear Home Inspection
Once you work with our crew of Goodyear home inspection experts, you can count on us to offer outstanding property inspections on a short schedule.
To hear from our Goodyear home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 480-361-8120!