Avondale Home Inspection
We are excited to support you as you transition into your upcoming property with a Avondale home inspection!
Acquiring a new home is an exhilarating moment. You can let our team at Checklist Inspections free up your time to concentrate on making your family prepared for the new house. Our staff will take the nervousness out of your new home with a rigorous Avondale home inspection!
Ever since 1988, our experts at Checklist Inspections have supplied meticulous home inspections for the Avondale and Entire Valley communities.
Avondale Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
The best Avondale home inspections are supplied by certified experts. These are what our Checklist Inspections staff will search for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We verify that the external doors close and lock successfully
- Exterior windows: Our professionals make sure that the outside gaskets act correctly
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and inspect that the laser sensor functions effectively
Property Outside Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the exterior siding or other wall covers are fit
- Roof trim: We inspect that the soffits and fascia are in good shape
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals confirm that joints in the roofing have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow check: We check landscape slope, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to identify any prospective water leak issues
Avondale HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heater to validate the mechanisms are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioner system: We review the air conditioner, to confirm the mechanisms act efficiently.
- Features check: Our home inspection pros inspect that your heating and air conditioning systems function as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros inspect any rotting of wood in contact with soil.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals review any trace of present water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals test any trace of wood touching of foundation shifting, like symptoms of plaster fissures, brick breaks, misaligned door frames, and uneven floor boards.
- Integral wood review: Our home inspection pros inspect any destruction of or boring of framing wood that might create a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter review: Our professionals document that your electric meter and base are act effectively.
- Safeguard inspection: Our home inspection pros validate that the electrical service is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Security devices: Our home inspection pros ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals review a number of switches and fixtures, which includes grounded switches.
Avondale Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main controls: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is functioning correctly
- Water boiler: Our professionals look over the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply inspection: Our professionals review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals review tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating properly
- Sump pumps inspection: Technicians view bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Hire Checklist Inspections for Avondale Home Inspections
Once you work with our crew of Avondale home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to supply outstanding home inspections on a short time-line.
To hear from our Avondale home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 480-361-8120!