Casa Grande Home Inspection
Our staff is motivated to help you transition into your upcoming house with a Casa Grande home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new home is a huge moment. Please let our company at Checklist Inspections help you focus on getting your family prepared for the change. Our staff will take the strain out of your buy with an in-depth Casa Grande home inspection!
Starting in 1988, our specialists at Checklist Inspections have given detailed home inspections for the Casa Grande and Entire Valley communities.
Casa Grande Home Inspection: What We Search For
The most reliable Casa Grande home inspections are delivered by certified technicians. These are what our Checklist Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
House Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We confirm that the exterior doors close and secure successfully
- Exterior windows: Our professionals confirm that the outside weatherproofing operate properly
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and ensure that the safety sensor works properly
House Outside Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals inspect that the exterior siding and other wall materials are in good shape
- Roof trim review: We validate that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roof joints: Our professionals document that seams in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage review: Our professionals take a look at landscape grading, surface water flow, and vegetation to record any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heater and furnace to ensure the controls are working effectively.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals test the air conditioning system, to confirm the controls act properly.
- Functionality check: Our home inspection pros make sure that your HVAC systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros review any symptoms of wooden framing touching with earth.
- Water penetration: Our professionals view any symptoms of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: We review any trace of wooden framework contacting of foundation disruption, like evidence of sheetrock breaks, brick breaks, off-square door frames, and uneven floors.
- Framing wood: Our professionals look over any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that can anticipate a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter check: Our home inspection pros confirm that your electrical metering and base are functioning effectively.
- Safety review: Our professionals validate that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded well.
- Safety hardware inspection: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes safety switches.
Casa Grande Plumbing System Inspections
- Water controls: We inspect that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water heating system inspection: Our professionals view the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply check: Our professionals inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros test tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage functioning correctly
- Sump pumps: Technicians review sump pumps that are within reach
Why Select Checklist Inspections for Casa Grande Home Inspections
Once you work with our crew of Casa Grande home inspection pros, you can count on us to deliver outstanding home inspections on a fast time-line.
To get our Casa Grande home inspectors for your home inspection services, bring us in today at 480-361-8120!