Maricopa County Home Inspection
Our crew is prepared to help you move into your new dwelling with a Maricopa County home inspection!
Stepping into a new dwelling is an exhilarating occasion. You can let our company at Checklist Inspections assist you to pay attention to getting your loved ones organized for the change. At Checklist Inspections, our team will take the stress out of your purchase with a complete Maricopa County home inspection!
Starting in 1988, our technicians at Checklist Inspections have offered extensive home inspections for the Maricopa County and Entire Valley areas.
Maricopa County Home Inspection, What We Look For
At Checklist Inspections, our Maricopa County home inspections are supplied by certified experts. Here’s what our Checklist Inspections team will look for:
House Window & Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We confirm that the external doors shut and secure effectively
- Household windows: We make certain that the rubber weatherproofings function correctly
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and document that the safety sensor functions correctly
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- External walls: Our professionals verify that the external walls and other wall covers are healthy
- Roofing trim inspection: We make certain that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are effective
- Roofing flashing: We inspect that valleys in the roof have a airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: We check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow inspection: Our professionals look over landscape angle, surface rain flow, and plant life to list any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & air-flow system: We make use of the heater to make sure the buttons are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioning system: We review the air conditioner, to verify the mechanisms operate correctly.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals document that your heating and air conditioning systems function correctly.
Maricopa County Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any signs of wooden framing in contact with earth.
- Water penetration: We test any trace of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our home inspection pros test any trace of wood contacting of foundation shifting, like symptoms of sheetrock fissures, stonework cracks, out-of-alignment door frames, and non-level floors.
- Integral wood inspection: Our home inspection pros identify any damage to or drilling of frame wood that might present a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering inspection: We make certain that your electric meter and base are act properly.
- Safeguard check: We document that the electric service is grounded and joined well.
- Protection devices: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shut off: We ensure that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water heating check: Our home inspection pros inspect the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our home inspection pros test all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals view sinks, tubs, and showers for drains operating properly
- Sump pumps: We test sump pumps that are within reach
Why Select Checklist Inspections for Maricopa County Home Inspection
If you team up with our team of Maricopa County home inspection experts, you can depend on us to offer outstanding house inspections on a short time-line.
To receive help from our Maricopa County home inspectors for your home inspection, please call us today at 480-361-8120!