Sun Lakes Home Inspection
Our crew is excited to assist you to move into your brand new house with a Sun Lakes home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new house is a huge occasion. Please let our crew at Checklist Inspections free up your time to pay attention to making your loved ones organized for the new home. We will take the tension out of your move with an in-depth Sun Lakes home inspection!
Ever since 2020, our pros at Checklist Inspections have provided intensive home inspections for the Sun Lakes and Entire Valley areas.
Home Inspection, What We Are Looking For
The most reliable Sun Lakes home inspections are supplied by qualified pros. This is what our Checklist Inspections crew will look for:
House Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We document that the outside doors shut and latch efficiently
- Residential windows: We validate that the window weatherproofing work properly
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and make certain that the optical sensor functions efficiently
Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals verify that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roof trim check: Our professionals check that the eaves and soffits are healthy
- Roofing joints: Our professionals check that joints in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros check property grading, surface water drainage, and plant life to report any possible water leak issues
Sun Lakes HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heater to make sure the controls are working successfully.
- Air conditioner system check: We look over the air conditioning system, to inspect that the buttons operate efficiently.
- Operations review: Our professionals check that your heating and AC systems work successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any degradation of wood contacting with the earth.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals inspect any signs of active water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: Our home inspection pros inspect any degradation of wooden framing in contact with foundation movement, like signs of sheetrock fissures, masonry breaks, lopsided door framing, and uneven floorboards.
- Integral wood review: Our professionals review any damage to or drilling of frame wood that may create a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical metering check: Our home inspection pros verify that your electrical metering and base are operating correctly.
- Safeguard inspection: Our home inspection pros validate that the electrical service is grounded and linked successfully.
- Protective hardware review: Our home inspection pros validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros test a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shutoff valve: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water heating: Our professionals test the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply review: Our professionals look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage working correctly
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals inspect bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Checklist Inspections for Sun Lakes Home Inspections
When you work with our team of Sun Lakes home inspection pros, you can trust us to offer great residential inspections on a fast timeline.
To see our Sun Lakes home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 480-361-8120!