Surprise Home Inspection
Our staff is excited to lend a hand as you transition into your newly purchased home with a Surprise home inspection!
Moving into a new home is a big opportunity. Let our group at Checklist Inspections help you concentrate on getting your family organized for the transition. Our team will take the tension out of your buy with a complete Surprise home inspection!
Since 1988, our pros at Checklist Inspections have offered rigorous home inspections for the Surprise and Entire Valley areas.
Surprise Home Inspection- What We Check
The most reliable Surprise home inspections are offered by trained pros. This is what our Checklist Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We validate that the outside doors seal and lock successfully
- Residential windows: We ensure that the rubber weatherproofings work successfully
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and check that the laser sensor functions successfully
House Outside Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our professionals check that the external walls and other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roofing trim inspection: Our professionals confirm that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are effective
- Roof flashing: Our home inspection pros check that joints in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: We check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow review: Our professionals inspect landscape angle, surface water flow, and shrubbery to report any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & air-flow system: Our professionals operate the heater to inspect the buttons are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioner system: We view the air conditioner, to verify the mechanisms function correctly.
- Features review: Our professionals make sure that your heating and air conditioning systems operate as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: We look over any degradation of wood touching with earth.
- Water penetration review: Our home inspection pros look over any signs of active water leaks.
- Foundation inspection: Our home inspection pros review any signs of wood contacting of foundation movement, like symptoms of drywall breaks, brick breaks, out-of-true door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Integral wood review: We identify any notching or penetration of frame wood that may create a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter review: Our home inspection pros check that your electric meter and base are functioning well.
- Safety check: We make certain that the electric conduit is grounded and linked successfully.
- Protection devices review: Our home inspection pros validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Switches & electric receptacles: We look over a number of switches and fixtures, which includes GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main controls: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is functioning correctly
- Water heater: Our professionals review the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply check: Our home inspection pros test all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains functioning properly
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals inspect bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Checklist Inspections for Surprise Home Inspection
When you team up with our company of Surprise home inspection experts, you can rely on us to deliver outstanding property inspections on a short time-line.
To receive help from our Surprise home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 480-361-8120!