Apache Junction Home Inspection
At Checklist Inspections, our team is motivated to assist you transition into your brand new house with a Apache Junction home inspection!
Buying a new home is an exhilarating occasion. Let our crew at Checklist Inspections assist you to concentrate on making your household ready for the move. We’ll take the anxiety out of your new home with an in-depth Apache Junction home inspection!
Since 1988, our professionals at Checklist Inspections have provided extensive home inspections for the Apache Junction and Entire Valley communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Check
The best Apache Junction home inspections are provided by certified specialists. This is what our Checklist Inspections staff will keep an eye out for:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We make certain that the exterior doors shut and latch properly
- Residential windows: Our professionals inspect that the window gaskets operate correctly
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor functions properly
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros ensure that the siding or other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roofing trim: Our professionals document that the soffits and fascia are healthy
- Roof joints: Our professionals make certain that valleys in the roof have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals take a look at paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow review: We document property slope, surface water flow, and plant life to identify any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & air-flow system: Our professionals use the heating to confirm the buttons are working correctly.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioning unit, to document the buttons work efficiently.
- Functionality check: Our professionals document that your air conditioning and heating systems act correctly.
Apache Junction Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any rotting of wood touching with dirt.
- Water intrusion: We look at overall signs of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our home inspection pros inspect any symptoms of wooden framework contacting of foundation disruption, like signs of plaster cracks, stonework fissures, lopsided door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood review: Our professionals test any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that might anticipate a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter check: Our home inspection pros validate that your electrical metering and base act successfully.
- Security check: Our professionals inspect that the electrical service is grounded and linked well.
- Protection devices check: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals review a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main valves: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heating system review: Our home inspection pros review the venting, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our professionals inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review sump pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Checklist Inspections for Apache Junction Home Inspections
If you partner with our team of Apache Junction home inspection experts, you can count on us to provide great home inspections on a tight timeline.
To receive help from our Apache Junction home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 480-361-8120!