Home Inspection Mesa
Our crew is motivated to lend a hand as you transition into your new home with a Mesa home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased property is a great moment. Please let our staff at Checklist Inspections assist you to focus on getting your loved ones prepared for the move. Our crew will take the nervousness out of your buy with a thorough Mesa home inspection!
Starting in 1998, our specialists at Checklist Inspections have given detailed home inspections for the Mesa and Greater Phoenix areas.
Mesa Home Inspection: What We Look For
With our team, our Mesa home inspections are given by qualified specialists. This is what our Checklist Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We validate that the external doors shut and secure properly
- Exterior windows: Our professionals document that the outside seals function effectively
- Garage door: We trigger the garage door and verify that the laser sensor operates efficiently
House Siding and Roofing Inspection
- External walls: Our professionals confirm that the external walls and other wall covers are in good shape
- Roof trim review: Our home inspection pros inspect that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roof sealant: Our home inspection pros ensure that seams in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage: We check landscape grading, surface drainage, and plant life to list any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros use the heating system to verify the mechanisms are functioning successfully.
- Air conditioner system review: We review the air conditioning unit, to ensure the mechanisms function efficiently.
- Operations review: Our professionals confirm that your HVAC systems function successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: We review any symptoms of wooden framing touching with soil.
- Water leak review: We review all signs of current water leaks.
- Slab and foundation: Our home inspection pros look over any signs of wooden framework in touch of foundation movement, like degradation of drywall fissures, brick fissures, out-of-true door frames, and non-level floor boards.
- Integral wood check: Our professionals inspect any knicks to or boring of framing wood that may present a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter check: Our professionals ensure that your electrical metering and base are working well.
- Security review: Our professionals ensure that the electrical service is grounded and linked correctly.
- Protection hardware review: We make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes safety switches.
Mesa Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shut off: Our home inspection pros check that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heating inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply review: Our professionals test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals review tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating properly
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros review water pumps that are within reach
Why Hire Checklist Inspections for Mesa Home Inspection
When you partner with our crew of Mesa home inspection experts, you can depend on us to offer outstanding home inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Mesa home inspectors for your inspection, please call us today at 480-361-8120!