Scottsdale Home Inspection
Our crew is motivated to assist you to move into your new property with a Scottsdale home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new house is an exhilarating moment. Allow our staff at Checklist Inspections free you to focus on getting your family ready for the new house. At Checklist Inspections, our team will take the stress out of your move with an in-depth Scottsdale home inspection!
Ever since 2020, our specialists at Checklist Inspections have supplied intensive home inspections for the Scottsdale and Entire Valley areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
The best Scottsdale home inspections are delivered by certified specialists. These are what our Checklist Inspections team will search for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We validate that the exterior doors close and lock correctly
- Exterior windows: We validate that the outside weatherproofing work properly
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor operates effectively
House Outside Inspections
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros check that the exterior siding and other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roof trim: We make certain that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roof joints: We document that seams in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: Our home inspection pros check landscape angle, surface water drainage, and plant life to list any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & air-flow system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heater to confirm the mechanisms are working correctly.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioning unit, to ensure the buttons function properly.
- Features inspection: We inspect that your heating and AC systems act correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: We look over any evidence of the wooden framework in contact with the earth.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros inspect any symptoms of present water penetration.
- Foundation inspection: Our professionals view any trace of the wooden framework in touch of foundation shifts, like symptoms of drywall breaks, brick cracks, out-of-alignment door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood: We test any damage to or drilling of framing wood that can anticipate a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering review: Our professionals validate that your electric metering and base are working well.
- Security check: We confirm that the electrical service is grounded and joined properly.
- Protection hardware: We validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros view a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply valves: Our professionals ensure that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heating review: We inspect the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply review: Our professionals look over all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: We inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working properly
- Sump pumps: Technicians review water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Partner With Checklist Inspections for Scottsdale Home Inspection
If you partner with our team of Scottsdale home inspection technicians, you can count on us to supply quality house inspections on a tight timeline.
To see our Scottsdale home inspectors for your home inspection services, bring us in today at 480-361-8120!